Our improved online services are now available.
You can now see and do much more online than ever before including:
• checking your account, balance and all your recent payments and charges
• making payments
• booking an appointment for a repair
• requesting and keeping tabs on a range of other services including welfare advice and reporting environmental issues.
To sign up you'll need a registration code. We're writing to everyone with a note of their unique code. If you want to register now and haven't had a letter, give us a call.
How do I get started?
1. Visit https://my.lorettoha.co.uk to set up your online account. To set up your account, you’ll need to enter your email address and create a password.
2. Once you’ve done that, we’ll send you an email with a link to activate your account. Click on the link in the email and log in using the details you used to register.
3. Put in your online services registration code and your rent payment reference number.
We have written to everyone with a note of their registration code.
You’ll find your rent payment reference number on your rent card. If you don’t have one, just call us and we’ll be able to help.
If you need any help with registering, or using online services, contact your housing officer or call 0141 420 7950.